The Carnival team is looking for parent volunteers to fill the following open lead positions:
Silent auction website:
• help set up and load donation items into website
Silent auction- Teacher/Amity intern items:
• work with PSI teachers and Amity interns to secure their silent auction donation events and details (date, time, location, cost)
• share information with silent auction lead so it can be uploaded into auction website
• Prior to Carnival: work with current lead to create the Sign Up Genius; monitor sign ups and provide updates on volunteer needs; work with games leads to identify number of volunteer spots for each game.
• Night of Carnival: staff the volunteer check in room; oversee timely and smooth transition of volunteer shifts; distribute 1 ticket sheet to each volunteer upon completion of their shift.
• Prior to Carnival: contact and reserve vendors (inflatables, DJ, photo booth, etc.); work with Carnival leadership to establish times for each vendor to attend; obtain and secure contracts with each vendor; request payment via PSI parents website for each vendor; work with Carnival team to secure locations for each vendor; make sure vendor has everything they need (outlets, early access to set up, etc.)
• Day of Carnival- make sure vendors arrive on time and help them get to where they need to be in the school
Contact Sarah Reuben at email@example.com with any questions!