PTO is exempt from sales tax
Please use the PTO’s sales tax exempt number when purchasing items for PTO events and activities. The sales tax exemption number is available from the PTO Treasurer – email@example.com.
Reimbursement and Payment Request Form:
To be reimbursed for purchases made on behalf of the PTO, please complete a PSI PTO Reimbursement Request Form and drop it off in the PTO mailbox in the school office.
When submitting a request:
1. Submit the request promptly.
2. Attach all receipts to the request.
The Treasurer will pick up the requests from the school office, and reimbursements are typically processed in 2-3 weeks. If payment is required sooner, please contact the Treasurer directly. Please cash all reimbursement checks within 60 days.
If you submitted a reimbursement request online and have not received a check, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checks and cash that are received on behalf of the PTO should be submitted as soon as possible to the Treasurer for deposit.
1. Put all checks, coins, and currency in a sealed envelope and leave with PSI office staff.
2. For large deposits and/or when a cash box was used, complete a Deposit Form – available [here] or in school office.
3. Leave the deposit with PSI office staff and send an email to email@example.com.
Contact PTO Treasurer Andrea Snook at 952-836-1971 or firstname.lastname@example.org