HOW TO REQUEST MEETING/EVENT SPACE DURING SCHOOL HOURS:
There is a limited amount of space available for school-related meetings during school hours at PSI. Contact Kathy Ninnemann (ONLY) in the PSI front office for room availability by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling: 952-928-6759.
Meeting space must be pre-arranged to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- Advise Kathy of any special needs for your meeting.
- When space at PSI is not available, consider the many meeting options available in the community (i.e. the local library, many restaurants, Byerly’s, etc. have meeting spaces).
- Any events scheduled during the school day (i.e. folk dance assembly, theater club performance, etc.) require a Lead Volunteer to act as a ‘point person’ to minimize disruption to the normal operations in the school office. All volunteers should be directed to seek out the ‘point person’ with questions whenever possible.
HOW TO REQUEST MEETING/EVENT SPACE DURING NON-SCHOOL HOURS:
ALL meetings or events AFTER 5:00 p.m. (whether a school-related activity or not) require a permit by completing an Application for Buildings & Grounds Use form through Kim Fischer in Community Education by calling 952-928-6060.
- A permit is required regardless of the size or length of your meeting/event. (i.e. even a 30 minute meeting as small as 3-4 people requires a permit if using any school space after 5:00 p.m.).
- Kim will provide the necessary Application for Buildings & Grounds Use form.
- Community Education requests a minimum of 10 days advance notice for all permit requests.
- ALL children in attendance must be supervised at all times and stay with you in your permitted space. This includes the playgrounds, restrooms and hallways. This is a serious safety issue. Please build-in child supervision when planning any meeting or event
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here