Due to severe winter weather, St. Louis Park Public Schools will have staggered early release times to allow more time for afternoon transportation on Tuesday, Jan 3, 2023.
Early Release Times – Tuesday, Jan
• Aquila, Susan Lindgren, Peter Hobart, Park Spanish Immersion: Release at 1:15 p.m. (1 hour early)
• High School: Release at 2:30 p.m. (45-minutes early)
• Transition Plus: Release at 2:30 p.m. (45-minutes early)
• Middle School: Release at 3:22 p.m. (30-minutes early)
• There will be no Early Learning afternoon Pre-School
Even with the early release times, buses may still be delayed.
Track your Student’s Bus
Families can download the Traversa 360 App to view real-time mapping for school bus arrival for pick-up and afternoon drop-off. We understand there have been some issues with the application. We are working to have these issues resolved.
Parents and caregivers are encouraged to pick up children from KidsPlace elementary sites and KidsPlace Preschool at Central as soon as possible after the early release times. KidsPlace will close as soon as the last child is picked up from each program. We are giving this advanced notice so that families can plan to leave work early or arrange for their child/children to be picked up on Tuesday, Jan. 3.
Cancellations – Tuesday, Jan 3
After School Activities and Athletics
There will be no after school activities, practices, or competitions at the elementary, middle or high school.